* Must have strong verbal and written communications skills to interact with team members and clients on a daily basis
* Maintain and support existing client systems and applications
* As part of a team assist in the design and implementation of web applications, prototypes, and user interfaces
* Analyze client business requirements to translate needs into technical requirements
* Engage in critical problem solving
* Implement tasks in accordance with schedule
* Continuously improve skills, adapt emerging technologies, and apply best practices
* Must have an active Secret security clearance
* U.S. citizenship required
* 3 to 4 years' experience working as a developer in all the following:
o ASP.NET, C#, MVC
o Database structures and writing CRUD queries in SQL
o Database technologies (any of the following: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
* Laboratory experience
* Forensics background
* Enterprise Data Warehousing
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.