Job Title: Data Analyst
Insignia Technology Services has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs Enterprise Architecture contract.
Work location is 801 I St. NW, Washington D.C. 20536 (TechWorld)
Apply now to this posting for immediate consideration.
Full Time Position
The data analyst focuses of analysis and problem solving data challenges as they relate to types of data, and relationships among data elements within the platform.
- Cleanses, curates and standardizes data with quality to support sustainable and scalable data interaction, analysis and insight development
- Understands, transforms, and visualizes large data sets from many sources using a variety of tools
- Implements enterprise data governance model and actively promotes the concept of data sharing, data reuse, data quality and data standards
- Performs any necessary data mapping, data lineage activities and document information flows
- Builds the metadata model and business glossary by gathering information from multiple sources: business users, existing data sources, databases and other relevant documents and systems
- Serves as data subject matter expert and demonstrate an understanding of key data management principles and data use
- Models and communicates findings to make data analysis actionable and understandable by business partners
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Analayst
- Excellent organization, presentation, customer communication, and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to obtain a VA clearance (current clearance preferred).
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study preferred; 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust, BI clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
Honorably discharged US Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
Insignia Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.