Do you love the intersection between science and art? Do you have a dual passion for DATA and DESIGN? TCG's established and recognized client is seeking a talented creative who can digest data and hone it down to be visually appealing and easy to understand with an emphasis on UX best practices. The ideal candidate is someone who truly understands the necessity of user-centric designs and can create visual solutions to represent large amounts of data, primarily on a mobile platform and for applications. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about driving data through beautiful and easy to use designs.
- Conceptualize user-centric, responsive designs as create visual solutions (i.e. charts, graphs, etc.) for large amounts of data
- Optimize these designs for mobile platforms and applications
- Present and explain creative-process and purpose to stakeholders and other team members
- Work closely with UX team and designers to assist with executing the UX best practices
- Create mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, and user flows as needed
- Assist with user research process, including but not limited to interviews, surveys, observations, etc.
- Value and participate in a highly collaborative environment by working with other teams including UX designers, product managers
- Previous experience in data visualization design
- Previous experience in responsive design, mobile design, or application design
- Strong understanding of UX best practices, from research through testing, and incorporate practices into design
- Expert-level proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in Sketch, Axure, or similar programs
If you feel like this sounds like the hybrid job of your dreams, please send an updated resume and relevant samples to Sarah.Hayashi@creativegroup.com Department:
Graphic User Interface Designer