We are actively looking for Entry level candidates for QA Manual as well as QA- automation positions for our clients throughout USA.
- Follow the appropriate testing strategy for each case
- Create test plans and test conditions
- Explore features as they are being developed to identify design, testability and usability issues
- Work with Developers to determine an appropriate test environment and tools for testing
- Execute manual tests, interpret the results, and diagnose basic test failures
- Set up test environments, reading log files, inspecting databases/data files.
- Create issue reports and work with Developers to resolve appropriately
- Represent product quality as part of regular bug triage and release process
- Perform integrity and regression testing using a combination of manual and automated techniques
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Working knowledge of SQL
- A passion for software quality
About Infospan Inc.
Infospan was born with simple idea to hire smart, capable IT mavericks to create a recognized professional service. Specializes in delivering superior quality consulting and staffing solutions to our client partners, enabling them to compete in today's competitive and dynamic business.
We are also registered as E verified company.
Our core expertise is in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Java, .NET
Fresh College Graduates may also apply provided they are eligible to work in the US (including CITIZEN/GC/OPT/CPT).
Why to join Infospan:
- High Success rate of placement
- Scope to make annual salary between $ 50,000 - $140,000
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonus
- Travel allowance
- Insurance- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Jobs across the country
If you feel you’re the right candidates then apply on email@example.com