Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
If so, do you meet these qualifications?
As a Hadoop Administrator, you will responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining multiple Hadoop clusters in the organization. As a Big Data Administrator you will work development teams to optimize different Hadoop services and deploy and code in to multiple environment. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work on the next generation decision support system for GEICO.
Would you like to join this innovative team?
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required
* 3 plus years of IT experience which includes supporting Java applications on Linux systems is required
* Extensive experience in Hadoop echo system including Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, HBase is required
* Experience in troubleshooting problems and working with other teams to determine the root cause is desired
* Hands on experience with automation tools such as Puppet is a plus
* 3 plus years of experience with Linux/Unix systems and scripting knowledge is required
* Job requires to be part of 24x7 on-call rotation and production support