We’re looking for a smart, energetic product manager to play a key role in building out the Network Operations focused portfolio of products.
● Work directly with customers to understand their problems and requirements.
● Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
● Conduct market analysis, competitive analysis and translate it to product direction.
● Gather and synthesize requirements to define compelling product. Validate requirements and resulting product features with customers to ensure success. Structure an effective program to make it part of the process.
● Broker and facilitate product decisions cross functionally.
● Balance business and user needs with technical constraints - discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommending alternative approaches, and lead and inspire engineering efforts to meet objectives.
● Manage packaging and pricing, from conducting the competitive analysis, through financial modeling all the way through
● Design effective GTM strategies, work cross-functionally to have them implemented
● Partner with sales and SE teams for effective introduction of product into the market
● Maintain strong understanding of relevant technologies, contribute as a thought leader in the security industry.
● Produce case studies, white papers, presentations, and other materials to help evangelize the product.
Who you are
As product manager, you enjoy thinking through what it takes to build a world-class product, you know how to communicate that to engineering, you know how to see it through a successful launch, communicate it to sales and generate market+customer adoption. You are believe in UX and designing products for the user. You love technology and you love the business side of it even more. You may have been an engineer before, but the engineering you do now is in business: you passionately engineer your business and your product’s growth in the market. In this position, you will help drive growth by defining the product, features and make sure it is tuned to the market and to our customers.
● 6+ years of product management experience with successful products/services in the security, infrastructure, networking or a related software field.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required, MBA preferred.
● Solid experience with the product development process especially with an iterative methodology such as Agile Scrum.
● Bias for action
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can galvanize the team to follow.
● Familiarity with the needs of medium and large enterprise customers.
● Experience with pricing and business
● Experience with cloud/SAAS applications
● Experience with enterprise GTM
● Experience with new product introduction
● Solid experience with security and networking (L3-L7)
● Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.