As a member of the Cloud Advisory Services team, the Salesforce Developer will be expected to create unique customer-based solutions. The developer will interact with clients, prospective clients, project managers and team members, architects and other developers to ensure customer success.
They will customize, develop and support solutions (including on the force.com platform) in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment from start to finish of multiple projects across independent platforms concurrently. They will work in partnership with project managers to gather technical requirements, research and become the subject matter expert as needed, and estimate work effort; provide production support of applications by troubleshooting issues and proposing solutions; then develop, test fixes, and migrate solution; provide ongoing support; and accurately report issues and status to project and division management.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com configuration and customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations and triggers
• 2+ years of experience in Force.com, Visual Force and the Apex programming language (Salesforce.com Developer certification is a must)
• 3+ years of professional IT/Engineering experience required with demonstrated development and design experience (Java experience preferred)
• Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile software development methodology (preferred)
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is an 8(a) woman and minority-owned company passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. This belief and our ability to deliver cutting edge solutions were recognized with Innovate being named 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Outstanding 8(a) Small Business of the Year.
Innovate!, Inc. also offers a comprehensive and affordable benefit program to all eligible employees.
Innovate!, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
6189 Cobbs Road Alexandria, VA, 22310