We have an excellent opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to support our client in Washington, DC. This is a long-term opportunity. Due to clearance requirements, this position requires U.S. Citizenship.
Key Qualifications for this position include the following:
* Strong, hands-on Salesforce development/configuration experience (Sales or Service Cloud; both preferred)
* Experience building and deploying solutions in Salesforce
* Demonstrated experience programming in Salesforce Apex and VisualForce
* Experience integrating Salesforce with third-party systems using standard APIs (Oracle, ERP, home-grown, etc.)
* Experience extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) data from legacy systems into Salesforce using standard ETL tools (i.e. Data Loader).
* Relevant Salesforce certification, or willingness to commit to obtaining within 6-months of start
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* U.S. Citizenship.
*For immediate consideration, or to learn more, please contact Brendan Brown at (703) 839-8527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Temp to Hire