Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation security products for the mobile enterprise ( http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us), including network access control and user and entity behavior analytics.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced team player in a Product Marketing Manager role, with direct responsibility for our Aruba Machine Learning-based Security Analytics software solutions centered on the recent acquisition of Niara, a top vendor in the User and Entity Behavior Analytics market.
In this role, you will be working with absolute leading-edge technology in the areas of AI/Machine Learning and Spark/Hadoop big data architectures. You will be the leader in crafting go to market strategies to help drive solution awareness, sales and channel enablement, as well as build outbound programs that include product launches. User and Entity Behavior Analytics is the most exciting, high-growth security market and you will be the champion for Aruba’s Niara-based analytics solutions and components, driving our absolute commitment to be the market leader.
In addition, you will work closely in a cross-functional team with your peers from product management sales and marketing communications groups, and field sales and SE teams. Leading indicators for success will be the building of external and internal awareness, growing overall leads and revenue, engagement within our global sales organizations and increased visibility and positive coverage from key industry analysts and media. Responsibilities
- Build compelling marketing collateral and assets to drive global field campaigns.
- Be an expert in the strengths and weaknesses of competitive offerings.
- Grow strong relationships with Product Management contacts and Aruba Sales teams, keeping them informed and aligned with key wins, promotions and campaigns.
- Work with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to deliver creative and effective go-to market collateral and promotions in multiple formats – video, audio, written.
- Craft the story and clearly articulate the business aspects of Aruba’s machine learning-based security analytics solutions during in-person or virtual customer meetings.
- Work with Aruba Account Managers/Directors to close new business and revenue opportunities; aligning internal and partner marketing tactics with the sales plan.
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive to internal and external constraints and inter-dependencies.
- Deliver internal and external solution training to internal and external sales organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of enterprise solution marketing.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of security solutions marketing
- Very strong experience with enterprise software security products and global go-to-market programs.
- Demonstrated ability to take highly technical products and generate marketing material that creates excitement and field/customer engagement
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools required.
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation programs and outbound marketing required.
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-through projects.
- Outstanding time management skills and strong business acumen required.
- Self-directed personality with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment required.
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical skills and an attention to detail required.
- Must be a team player with an ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate 30-40% travel.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
- Understanding of SIEM products such as ArcSight, QRadar, etc.
- General awareness of machine learning principles
- Demonstrated success in the use of digital marketing tools such as social media, email, video/audio, webinars, web and mobile app content production is preferred.
1) Log onto https://careers.arubanetworks.com/
2) In the keyword box, search for job number 1003239
3) After clicking on the Security Analytics Product and Solutions Marketing Manager
link, click APPLY
4) Follow the simple steps to complete the application process
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise