Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Line Manager
to join our team.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs. Position Summary:
Outbound: Revenue ownership of new product line, responsible for revenue projections, crafting go-to-market strategies and driving engagement with marketing and Channel sales teams. Responsible for conducting market research, competitive analysis and price tracking. Main contact for field engagement and craft/deliver presentations to internal and external audiences.
Inbound: Drive product portfolio strategy and roadmap, partner with R&D to successfully introduce new products to market. Engage in user testing for delivering superior product experience. Secure approvals for project funding.
You will partner with R&D and New Product Introduction (NPI) Supply Chain groups to successfully introduce new products into world-wide production. Product Engineers interface with R&D, factory process engineering, Test Engineering and reliability engineering to solve product quality or yield problems. Responsible to sustain products through cost reductions seeking yield improvements. Analyzes samples of defective units/sub-assemblies, reports the results to the appropriate design engineering, manufacturing engineering, test engineering and quality engineering team(s) as well as to the manufacturing group or area and/or vendor where the issue occurred, and recommends or implements changes to the product or process as applicable. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Develops organization-wide architectures and methodologies for product engineering across multiple platforms and organizations within the Global Business Unit.
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies, innovations, and outsourced partner relationships for alignment with strategy roadmap and business value; creates plans for integration and update into architecture.
- Reviews and evaluates product designs and project activities for compliance with manufacturing guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback based on results to improve product quality and mitigate risk of product failure.
- Leverages recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience to influence decisions of executive business leadership, outsourced manufacturing and development partners, and industry standards groups.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members to set an example of product engineering design and development innovation and excellence.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 10+ years experience.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Experience designing and developing engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conducting reviews of material specifications and hardware and electrical component design and manufacturing processes.
- Evaluating and selecting forms of empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- History of innovation with examples of developing new technologies and practices for manufacturing designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at business unit and executive levels.
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success! Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well! To apply:
1) Log onto https://careers.arubanetworks.com/
2) In the keyword box, search for job number 1006855
3) After clicking on the Senior Product Line Manager
link, click APPLY
4) Follow the simple steps to complete the application process
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.