We're currently hiring A Sr. QA Tester to join our financial services team in Herndon, VA. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to participate in a large modernization effort. We're offering a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, etc. Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Maximum of 10yrs in a UAT/System Test Capacity on large financial programs (preferably in Mortgage Securities disclosures or Financial disclosures and Reporting)
- Prior experience with Mortgage backed securities is a Must along with knowledge of the typical data underlying mortgage backed securities (Remics, Megas, CMOs, CDOs)
- Working experience with XML data and comparing large sets of data utilizing automation or COTS tools
- Working experience with JIRA (defect management and test management) with working knowledge of Jira Plugins like X-ray or Zephyr
- Must have prior agile experience with good understanding of agile ceremonies/processes
- Good to have working experience with UFT scripting/Selenium with Java/perl or python scripting, ability to debug/extend existing scripts in vbscript/Java/python/perl
- Good to have previous experience with test data management, managing test data, data reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
1) Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
2) Post-graduate degree Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change--supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
* Communication (Oral/Written)
Department: Testing/Quality Assurance