As a Salesforce Developer you will:
* Provide Client requested customizations and integrations using the Salesforce toolset
* Support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solution
* Define technical best practices for the implementation
* Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
* Use your expertise in various design patterns and in various integration options that include native Salesforce.com APIs and external solutions
* Help build reusable code for use in future projects
* U.S. Citizenship Required
* Bachelor's degree or appropriate work experience
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I required
* Strong English language communication both written and verbal is required.
* 5+ years of experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming, such as Java
* 3+ years of work experience in developing enterprise software using Salesforce.com platform and experience with all of the following Salesforce.com developer skill sets:
* Apex Classes
* Controllers and Triggers
* Force.com IDE, Eclipse and other IDE's
* Web Services
* Experience following low level designs and performing application builds
* Experience integrating business processes across disparate systems using 3rd party tools
* Demonstrate adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
* Referenceable examples of developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
* Strong expertise in writing test classes and building triggers.
* Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc.
* Knowledge of working with Configuration management tools.
* Experience using Eclipse IDE and Change Sets for code migration.
* Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.