comScore is looking for people who love to code. We need people who want to sink their teeth into an issue to understand it and push the limits on what is possible. The Internet is a dynamic environment and we constantly need new solutions for problems that no one has ever considered before. This role sits within one of our strongest programming teams, and is one that is perfect for the hacker in you.
This job is primarily design and development of client based macOS and iOS applications using C++ and Objective-C. We dig deep into the OS, network protocols, and other applications to understand how they work so we can find the ultimate solution. Creativity and innovation are required. We are looking for people who never want to stop honing their skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Participate in the design and development of new components
* Develop components that will run on millions of computers
* Develop enhancements to current solutions
* Research macOS, iOS, application and network protocol internals
* Participate in research and evaluation of new related technologies
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
* 4+ years of professional experience in developing client applications
* 3+ years developing software in C++ in a UNIX or macOS environment
* Experience developing applications for macOS and iOS in C++ and Objective-C is preferred
* Knowledge of TCP/IP including HTTP/HTTPS
* Experience with reverse engineering software
* Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
* SQL is helpful
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Software Engineering & Technology