Software Quality Senior Engineer - Berwyn,PA
Dell Boomi, the market-leading provider ofon-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry'sfirst-to-market Integration Cloud™. The person we are seeking must be ahighly motivated professional team player that is willing to work in a fast-paced,technology driven company where each individual’s contributions directly impactour success. Testing at Dell Boomi follows a “prevent-bugs” versus“find-bugs” strategy - our testers collaborate with team members and utilizetechnical problem solving to engineer quality into the product from featureconception to delivery.
As a market and technology leaderin integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottesttech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fourthyear in a row in the GartnerEnterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant . Our award-winning , patentedtechnology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-classintegration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.Learn more at www.boomi.com
- Workwith a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to producequality software to customers
- Applydevelopment and technical skills to all aspects of QA, including automatedfunctional and integration tests and the setup of production like environments
- Buildand maintain functional regression testing suite
- We are looking forQEs that have some experience or knowledge of QA practices towork independently, without needing a set of already formulatedacceptance criteria (AC) or test cases to further explore the applicationand find possible coverage gaps.
- Abilityto formulate story acceptance criteria by independently gatheringinformation and utilizing available resources to develop automatedtests
- Gaindeep knowledge of product functionality
-Develop test plan specifications and test case
- Be acreative thinker and problem solver and collaborate and communicate with teammembers and community.
-Minimum of 1-5 years of Automation testing experience
- BS orMS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
-Experience with web application testing with a solid understanding of at leastone of the following - Web Services, SOAP, XML, HTTP, etc
- Activeparticipation in planning and design meetings to identify test strategy andscope; collaborate with the team to define acceptance criteria andrequirements.
-Detailed knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and enthusiasmfor implementing Agile principles
- Provenability to work independently with limited direction and should be aself-starter as well as a team player.
-Analytical skills to deduce the cause of issues in testing environment as wellas production environments.
-Experience scripting automated tests regularly (ie: Knowledge of Robot Framework/Selenium WebDriverpreferred, or other scripting languages over record and play automated tests)
-Maintain manual and automated test cases and data sets to ensure efficient testexecution and test coverage.
-Application Integration and/or Data Integration (ETL) knowledge is a plus
BoomiCulture / Activities / Events
- Boardgame nights
- Soccerleague team
- $100MBowling celebration
-Greenlight Hackathon twice a year for a whole week
-Community Service Committee
-Sponsor and participate in Stem events
One Dell Way Round Rock, TX, 78682