Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. We currently have an opening on our Latin America Presales Commercial Team for the US and Miami, FL location. This opportunity requires an experienced Senior Systems Engineer with expertise spanning storage, back-up & recovery, virtualization, convergence, Cloud and/or Big Data. This visible role requires frequent travel to Latin America (NOLA) and you must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
Responsible for driving the technical sales strategy for DELL EMC products and services in assigned customer accounts. As a member of a field account team, the candidate must demonstrate leadership abilities across a diverse set of matrix sales teams to accelerate the adoption of DELL EMC products and services.
Responsibilities & Competencies Required:
- Ability to partner with Sales Team to develop & implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product & service & sales plans for Enterprise Products. Detailed product knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address & dispel customer objections to DELL solutions, & training the account team
- Ability to travel to Latin America on average 2-3 weeks a month.
- Ability in successfully building relationships with the account team, partners & customers in support of sales team objectives & engages & leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets & personnel as appropriate.
- Lead technical sales calls
- Configure & document DELL software, hardware & service solutions to meet customer & sales objectives.
- Complete required presales documentation quickly & accurately
- Detailed product knowledge with an aptitude and willingness to understand the technology within existing and new/future products in portfolio
- Previous hands-on experience in the data center environment, with expertise spanning storage, back-up recovery, virtualization, convergence, Cloud and/or Big Data
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends & provides guidance on their application to external customers & feedback of business requirements back into DELL's engineering & marketing organizations
Education: Bachelors, Masters in CS or equivalent years of relevant experience -Compensation: Competitive with base + monthly bonuses -Travel required 2-3 weeks per month to Latin America (NOLA) If you enjoy being a SME in engineering and technology and enjoy interfacing with our customers, sales and internal stakeholders, working with personable and highly talented leaders and IC’s, have a strong drive to succeed,—then this may be your next rewarding career opportunity within the Dell EMC family. We are actively Interviewing-- Apply Now!
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Highly preferred experience and knowledge with Enterprise EMC solutions
- Competitive knowhow of HDS, IBM, NetApp Storage Solutions is essential
- Excellent presentation skills in front of all levels of the IT Organization
- Working knowledge of Storage Analysis and Monitoring Tools
- Previous hands-on experience in the data center environment, with expertise spanning storage, back-up & recovery, virtualization, convergence, Cloud and/or Big Data
- Customer focused with superb communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Detailed knowledge of EMC Dell products and solutions
Senior Systems Engineer Miami, FL JOB ID#: 187211
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.