Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a team player, with experience in marketing next-generation networking and cloud management solutions. Responsibility calls for the marketing of Aruba’s solutions for SMB to large enterprise, and distributed environments with options for public, private and on-premise components. Exposure to cloud deployment options, machine learning and networking concepts would be considered a strong positive.
In this role, you will be one of the experts in crafting go to market strategies that help drive solution awareness, sales and channel enablement, as well as building outbound programs, managing product launches and partner engagement. You will also be a champion for Aruba’s Cloud Platform strategy, solutions and components.
This person will build alliances with and work closely in a cross-functional team with your peers from product management, third party app developers, and internal and external sales and marketing communications groups. Leading indicators for success will be the building of external and internal awareness, inbound digital marketing growth and growing overall leads and revenue, improved proficiency in explaining our value proposition, engagement within our sales organizations and increased visibility and coverage among media outlets. Responsibilities
- Convert technical information into marketing collateral and assets.
- Drive quarterly and annual marketing efforts via awareness and sales impact, including marketing campaigns, webinars, advertising language, events, and other lead generation and sales pipeline building activities.
- Grow strong relationships with Product Management contacts and Aruba Sales teams, keeping them informed of key wins, promotions and campaigns.
- Work with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to deliver creative and effective go-to market collateral and promotions.
- Craft a story and clearly articulate the business aspects of Aruba’s Intelligent Cloud Networking solution during in-person or virtual customer meetings.
- Work with Aruba Account Managers/Directors to close new business and revenue opportunities; aligning internal and partner marketing tactics with the sales plan.
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive to internal and external constraints and inter-dependencies.
- Deliver solution training to internal and external sales organizations.
- Commit to timelines to deliver solutions-based marketing collateral in multiple formats – video, audio, written.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of Cloud Solutions marketing experience, required.
- Minimum of a total of Four (4) years of Solution Marketing or product management required.
- Experience converting technical information into marketing collateral and assets.
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools required.
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation programs and outbound marketing requirements.
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-through projects.
- Outstanding time management skills and strong business acumen.
- Self-directed personality with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment required.
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical skills and an attention to detail.
- Must be a team player with an ability to work cross functionally.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate 30-40% travel.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Understanding and ability to position public, private and hybrid cloud deployments preferred.
- Solid grasp of evolving cloud and next-generation NMS concepts
- Core techniques and design philosophies
- Machine learning models
- Distributed systems, scalability
- Dynamic workload management
- Program management experience in an IT marketing organization is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in the use of digital marketing tools such as social media, email, video/audio, webinars, web and mobile app content production is preferred.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs." EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us! What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success! Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
1) Log onto https://careers.arubanetworks.com/
2) In the keyword box, search for job number 1003984
3) After clicking on the Solutions Marketing Manager (Distributed Network/Cloud Solutions)
link, click APPLY
4) Follow the simple steps to complete the application process
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise