What You'll Do
Cisco is looking for a dynamic, take-charge Solution Product Manager with strong technical depth and deep understanding of Hybrid Cloud to define and drive solutions for Microsoft Azure Stack on Cisco UCS platforms. Responsibilities include understanding Hybrid Cloud marketing, technical solution assessment, developing product requirements, managing roadmaps and working with partners and customers.
• Responsible for developing Solution requirement for Cisco’s Microsoft Azure Stack solution.
* Strong understanding Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, HyperConverged and Software Defined Storage technologies.
• Actively participate in Solution designs that are ready for Data Center Deployments meeting critical customer needs such High Availability, Performance and Scalability.
• Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise at an end-to-end solution level covering all aspects of the solution - Compute, Network, Storage, Application, Use case etc.
• Deep collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and appropriate go to market activities.
• Development of marketing and sales collateral
Who You'll Work With
Cisco’s Unified Computing System ramped from zero to $3B+ annual revenue within seven years. UCS is the top-selling x86 blade platform in the Americas and number two globally with more than 57,000 customers. We didn’t surpass competitors with decades of head start by playing “me-too.” UCS changed the game with ease-of-use, performance, and innovation that continues to power our strong growth. Solutions are at the forefront of UCS growth. UCS Solutions team is a world class team responsible for over $1.5 Billion dollars of UCS business.
Who You Are
• Deep understanding of Server technologies, Solutions and Networking technology.
• Strong domain knowledge on Software Defined Storage technology with in-depth understanding of Data Center solutions.
• Proven expertise in Microsoft technologies including Windows Server, Private Cloud, Virtualization and Data Center Architectures
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Able to synthesize complex technical and market issues, develop insights into and solutions for those challenges, and gain acceptance and commitment from others
• Proven ability to manage project involving diverse team, complex business goals, collaborate with partners outside the core business, and lead teams across decentralized organizations
• BSEE/CS or equivalent work experience;
• 10+ years of experience in technology industry with proven technical leadership experience
• Up to 25% travel out of the Bay Area
• Position is local to San Jose, California, with ongoing presence required in the office for team interaction and customer briefings
This position must reside in San Jose, CA.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
170 West Tasman Dr. San Jose, CA, 95134