You have strong experience in the planning, design and implementation phases of customer deployments and likely have had or an in the role of a Professional Services or Consulting team. This job will require travel and good documentation skills.
* In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Identity management, Security, 802.1x, Policy management, Borderless Networks (Wireless/Wired)
* Experience working with network elements such as Access switches, Wireless controllers, VPN gateways, and datacenter switches.
* Strong experience in understanding customer requirements and designing and configuring products and solutions to meet specific customer needs.
* Ability to understand critical customer issues and pain points for products/solutions and demonstrated ability in recommending solutions
* Experience in reviewing High level and Low level designs (HLD/LLDs) for products/solutions
* Experience in reviewing Product Requirements Documents, System functional and design specifications
* Ability to learn quickly and stay current with market trends and update engineering teams on product improvements and innovations
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication, presentation and troubleshooting skills
* 10+ years of related experience. Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis required.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Prior experience in working directly on AAA/NAC products is a strong plus
* CCIE or related certifications highly desirable and/or preferred.
* Good understanding of BYOD and recent Mobile trends is a plus
* Understanding of programming languages such as Java/scripting is a plus.
* Prior experience in working on highly scalable architectures, high performance products/solutions is a plus
* Prior experience with Cisco ISE, APIC-EM, AnyConnect, Wireless and Switching Portfolio is a strong plus